ISO 50001 provides a framework of requirements enabling organisations to develop policies of more efficient energy usage.
This standard enables organisation to continually monitor, manage and reduce their energy consumption and energy costs.
Ecopare has extensive experience of helping clients implement ISO 50001standard strategies within their organisation to enable them to:
- Develop robust Energy Policies
- Preparation in anticipation of ESOS Phase II
- Define ‘significant energy users’ within the organisation
Energy Management Support
Ecopare can provide highly experienced personnel to act as your onsite, in house energy manager, from as little as one day per month.
This enables our clients to access a high level of expertise without the associated costs. This can be provided for one off projects or ongoing support.
Our Energy Managers can:
- Help develop internal business cases for specific projects
- Develop and help implement Energy Policies and strategies
- Provide Energy Optimisation training to staff
Internet of Energy
At Ecopare, we have been involved with Internet of Things (IoT) for sometime now, specifically the Internet of Energy.
Through our various monitoring and targeting platforms we collate a huge amount of ongoing data for our clients, in many cases helping them remotely monitor complex processes or pieces of machinery in real time.
Our services include:
- Dashboards (EnergyView)
- External Monitoring
- Visual Energy