What we do
Ecopare's lighting team specialise in industrial LED Lighting. We have delivered over £980,000 in savings through LED warehouse lighting last year.
We provide a complete lighting solution from the initial lighting survey, new lighting design and the installation of the LED high bays or LED task lights.
We have a range of lighting options to suit most budgets with typical paybacks ranging from 12 months to 36 months depending on the operating hours of the facility.
We have extremely experienced installation teams who have successfully installed thousands of LED light fittings into many different industrial facilities such as automotive, fabrication, process and food sectors.
We are ISO9001 and SafeContractor accredited to ensure that our processes and installation methods are reliable, repeatable and safe.
Why choose Ecopare?
- Experienced in delivering LED lighting upgrade projects into logistics and industrial environments
- Typical savings range from 60% for standard LED lighting to 90% for LED lighting with controls
- Full service from surveys & design through to installation & commissioning
- Lighting manufacturer independent, so we will always propose the right solution for our clients
- Accurate before and after energy usage reporting to verify savings made
- Accredited by the Carbon Trust’s Green Business Fund and Low Carbon Workspace for SME grant funding for LED upgrades
Industrial LED projects we have completed
Automotive Press Shop upgrade to LEDOverview
Replacement of 190 SON 400W High bays with 152 LED High Bays at a height of 25m. Replaced 122 linear T8 fittings with 50 High Bays at 7m height.Results
- 21 month return of investment
- 60% reduction in noise levels compared to the old lighting
- Increased light level from 200 lux to 300 lux
Industrial Factory upgrade to LEDOverview
Replacement of Metal Halide 400W High bays with 16 LED High Bays. Replacement and retrofit of task lighting to LED linear lamps.Results
- 26 month return of investment
- 85% reduction in noise levels compared to the old lighting
- Motion sensors to reduce light to 10% when no one present
Paint Inspection Task lights LEDOverview
Bespoke developed LED linear fittings for automotive paint inspection booths. The LED fittings are IP65 rated, dimmable and have a high CRi needed for paintwork inspections.Results
- >90CRi output
- Dimmable from 100% down to 0%.
- Optional motion sensors and wireless smart switches
Some of our Industrial Clients
"What a difference in our lighting levels throughout the Units! I would like to extend my thanks to the Ecopare Team who have advised and guided us through the installation and enabled us to access funding from Low Carbon Workplaces."
"There has been no disruption to our work and both sets of staff worked professionally, harmoniously and within the stated time frame. I am looking forward to seeing a 72% reduction in energy usage with the added benefit of much lower energy costs."