What we do
Ecopare is a professional LED Lighting specialist. We design, install and commission LED lighting systems for industrial, commercial and school clients. We are not aligned to any LED lighting manufacturer so we can always provide you with the best solution that meets your needs.
Our in-house team have installed thousands of LED lamps into warehouses, office blocks, schools and factories.
We manage retrofit projects and new build installations using a number of different LED brands. Our projects range from small offices with less than 15 fittings up to 10,000 plus fittings in industrial environments.
Lighting Audits and Surveys
Our lighting audits are undertaken by our Certified Lighting Efficiency Professionals (CLEP). We provide investment grade audits that provide accurate payback models and Return of Investment information. The information our Lighting Audits provide include quantities, electrical loads, recommended upgrade paths and lighting quality.
LED Lighting Design and Photometric Analysis
Using industry leading lighting design packages such as Dialux and Relux Ecopare can provide detailed photometric analysis and lighting schemes. We have undertaken lighting designs for industrial, commercial and academic facilities. This service is part of our LED lighting solution set and can be either undertaken as part of a wider LED lighting project or on its own as a discreet pre-project assessment.
LED Lighting Installations
Ecopare has a team of in-house electrical technicians who deliver LED lighting projects across the UK. We are SafeContractor accredited to ensure we install the systems safely. All projects are supported with detailed Risk Assessments and Method Statements and we follow a proven delivery process that is tailored to each clients requirements.
On all our LED Lighting projects we assess how much automatic lighting control we can incorporate to maximise the energy savings. Our systems include daylight harvesting, occupancy sensors, and time based lighting. All our smart sensors and lighting controls are based on industrial strength systems to ensure that they perform without any issues.
Why you should use Ecopare
Our Client Projects
Press Shop LED Upgrade
- Replaced 190 400W Sodium High Bays at 20m with 150 LED high bays
- Lighting levels increased from 160lux to 500lux
- Installed and commissioned in under 10 days
- £98,000 savings per annum
Distribution Centre LED Upgrade
- Replaced T8 fittings with 435 LED high bays
- Lighting control installed across the centre
- 700m of new lighting trunking
- 24 month Return of Investment
Sports Hall LED Upgrade
- Replaced 50 Soduim 400W high bays with 18 LED dimmable high bays
- Upgraded 25 emergency fittings with 4 LED emergency fittings
- Installed motion sensors and intelligent dimming controls
- 91% reduction in energy consumption
Maintained School LED Upgrade
- Replaced 400 T8 fittings with LED equivalent fittings
- Upgraded emergency fittings with self test emergency fittings
- Classrooms, corridors and halls
- 4.2 year payback
Commercial Offices LED Upgrade
- Replaced 200 4' T8 trays with LED 1200x600 panels
- Replaced all emergency fittings to self-test LED emergency fittings
- Completed in a week
- 20 months ROI
Small Offices LED Upgrade
- Replaced 45 4' T8 trays with LED 1200x600 panels
- Replaced 2D fittings with LED versions
- Verified Energy Savings via realtime energy data capture
- 7"% reduction