Lean Energy Management - visualising energy as a resource
Ecopare’s Lean Energy Management solution is a fully managed Energy Resource Management solution for industrial companies.
The solution provides detailed energy mapping and analysis across the production facility allowing Manufacturers to see energy consumption down at a machine or process line level.
This information provides insight into where energy is being consumed, how much of it is value-added and how it may be optimised.
What we provide
We manage the entire programme from the non-invasive installation of our hardware, the automated data collection and verification, offsite analysis and the presentation of the information to your team.
Over an 8 week cycle we deploy our energy sensors onto a number of three-phase machines or machine groups, heat sources or gas meters. You will receive two 4-week cycle reports providing key information such as:
- Overall Energy Profile of the facility
- Detailed Energy Personality profiles for each machine being monitored
- Identification on where non-value added energy is being consumed
- Recommendations on how to reduce the wasted energy
From these reports you will be able to reduce your energy bill by identifying and eliminating where waste consumption is occurring. Provide accurate energy cost per product line within your production facilities and have enhanced control of energy consumption.
- Energy Profiles across your shop floor with a level of detail that your energy suppliers cannot provide
- Tools and techniques to help you identify where energy is being wasted and help on how to reduce this waste
- Detailed business case evidence for capital replacement programmes
- A unique insight into how various machines are actually being operated, giving you rich information for OEE or Value Stream Mapping projects
- Metal Fabrication Company
A heat treatment plant was optimised to reduce power during non-working periods to reduce its base load. Resulted in £17,000 of savings per annum
- Printing Shop
Identified large energy waste due to incorrect compressed air system setup. Resulted in a reduction of 62% of the facilities energy bill
- Injection Moulding
Business case development for the replacement of older motors to newer, energy efficient motors saving £10,000 per annum and deferring £60,000 substation upgrade