ISO 50001 Energy Management System for continuous energy improvement
Ecopare's ISO50001 service provides a standard methodology to get your business ready for an ISO50001 audit and subsequent certification. Our tried and tested process will rapidly identify all the elements required to generate a meaningful Energy Management System document.
Our methodology also allows those companies who want to use ISO50001 as a standard without the overhead of being certified.
Our highly experienced team of energy assessors and professionals can generate and help implement a full energy policy for any size of organisation
- Identify and manage the risks surrounding your future energy supply
- Decrease Energy Waste and improve operational efficiencies
- Increase energy awareness across staff at all levels
- Improve corporate image and stakeholder credibility
ISO50001 Case StudyOverview
The client wanted to use ISO50001 without incurring the cost of certification. Ecopare delivered its rapid IS050001 ready starter service to gather the following data:
- Management control over energy
- Regulatory and advisory frameworks
- Maintenance and capital control
- Significant Energy Users
- Energy Policies and Processes
- Deferred investment of around £300,000
The data was then formatted into a non-technical Energy Management System which defined the Energy Policy, the management commitment and how energy is managed and constrained within the business.
The process now has a dedicated feedback loop to allow all areas of opportunity to be assessed and if a savings can be made, it is implemented. The system has identified and reduced over £450,000 worth of energy cost since implementation.