What we do
Since 2010 Ecopare has been delivering energy management and reduction projects. These include energy auditing, real-time energy data collection, energy awareness training and energy savings verification services.
Our in-house team are Certified Energy Auditors and Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals who work to IS09001 audited processes.
We have eliminated over 2MW of wasted energy from our client's sites across over 500 projects.
We use a practical approach that ensures that we not only identify the savings but also help you eradicate the waste energy usage.
Ecopare's Energy Auditing solutions covers all types of estates and facilities. We regularly audit industrial complexes, commercial buildings, schools and small office units. Our team contain Certified Energy Auditors, Energy Consultants and specialist Engineers.
Our offerings include:
- Desk and site based energy audits including bill analysis, site and occupancy usage, plant and machinery auditing and trend analysis
- ESOS audits for larger businesses to comply with current Environmental regulations
- Real-time energy snapshots to profile energy usage across a facility or factory.
Energy Measurement and Verification
Ecopare has the capability to provide independent Energy Measurement and Verification (M&V) of savings for any Energy reduction project. Our consultants are CMVP certified to ensure a professional standard of reporting.
Past projects include:
- Industrial process energy consumption for a prototype fibre making plant needed for further investment
- Business case evidence pack of a major lighting project
- Detailed analysis of the energy mix in an automotive paint plant
- Independent verification of an energy savings project
Ecopare has a range of thermal cameras to deliver detailed thermographic audits for buildings, industrial processes, electrical distribution boards and steam/ compressed air pipes.
The audits can be either a once off or on a continuous basis to measure variances.
Projects we have delivered include:
- Distribution board temperature and load assessment for insurance purposes
- School building energy efficiency audit
- Hotel block energy efficiency audit
- Industrial process heat loss assessment
- Continuous monitoring of critical pumps and motors via Infrared cameras
ISO 50001 implementation
Ecopare can assist you in implementing an ISO50001 Energy Management System for your organisation.
Our standard methodology will get you up and running in a matter of weeks rather than months. We have expert knowledge in a range of sectors including Industrial, Commercial and Educational sectors.
Our set of documentation templates and audits provide the necessary evidence for achieving certification.
Why you should use Ecopare
Our Client Projects
Automotive Paint Shop Energy Audit
- Review of energy mix including gas, electricity and water
- Identification of large energy users
- Detailed energy metering on paint lines and oven decks
Energy Audit of a Pubic House
- Review of all energy bills
- Temporary energy metering on incoming electricity, gas and water
- Detailed energy metering on Kitchen, Bar Area, cellar and outdoors
- Thermal imaging of interior and exterior of building
Measurement & Verification Audit
A set of data over a 24 hour period that provided input heat from gas boilers, electrical load for the plant equipment and water consumption within the process.