Office Occupancy vs Energy Usage Audit
Reducing office energy usage to match the new occupancy levels
Businesses have to provide COVID-19 safe workplaces which means less staff can be accommodated and this leads to a higher energy cost per employee. To adjust to this businesses need to adjust energy usage to match the new lower occupancy levels.
Measure → Analyse → Reduce
Ecopare's proven energy auditing and energy reduction programmes use a three step plan to firstly identify energy usage, occupancy levels and occupational data.
Then to develop an energy vs occupancy model of the pre-pandemic vs post-pandemic levels to highlight opportunities
The model will be used to create a work-plan of activities required to reduce energy consumption to match the reduced occupancy levels.
Who is it for?
Organisations that have had a significant level of their staff working from home and and are wanting to increase their office occupancy on a gradual basis will benefit most from this service.
These businesses include:
- Commercial businesses in owned or leased office space
- Business centres with multiple businesses renting office space
- Manufacturing or logistics businesses with on-site administration offices
- Leisure, hospitality and retail businesses with back office areas
- Public Sector buildings
- Detailed energy audit that is focused on energy cost per building user
- Detailed plan on how to reduce energy consumption due to reduced building occupancy
- Ready to use implementation plan to enable energy savings
- Delivered by a Certified Energy Auditor who understands your business
How it works?
We review the following data and processes:
- Utility bills including electricity, gas, other fuels and water
- Estate or facility layout, building fabric and operational times
- Main energy consumers including lighting, heating systems, small power
- For industrial clients we also review all industrial plant and machinery
The report will identify the energy usage across the site broken down into main energy consumer areas.
We will provide a useful narrative as to how we see these energy systems being managed in terms of optimising their energy use. This usually takes the form of a traffic light basis to identify assets that need attention first and those that can wait.
The heart of the report is the recommendations on reducing your energy usage across the site. These are provided with estimated payback time frames, risk to the business and financial implications.
Our Team's Certifications
We are professional Energy Reduction consultants. We maintain an active programme of certification and continuous development.
Our consultants and the business hold the following certifications and accreditations:
How the audit works
To book your Audit or to discuss your requirements please call us on 01483 688170 or email us on email@example.com.
Alternatively, please fill in this form and we will call you back.