Measurement & Verification of Energy Savings
Ecopare provides an impartial evaluation of savings of energy efficiency projects.
Internally, all our energy reduction projects are evaluated against the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP) to ensure the savings are genuine. We use a standard methodology that can be replicated across all areas of energy management and energy conservation.
This solution is also available to other clients and solution providers to provide an impartial evaluation as to the savings they should expect. Our team that delivers this solution are all Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals (CMVP's) who can sign off the savings with confidence.
Tailored Measurement and Verification projects
Not all M&V projects are equal so we tailor our methodology to deliver projects such as:
- Independent verification of an energy savings, water reduction or renewable generation project
- Development of plans for clients or solution providers which can be used to sign off on the savings delivered by an energy reduction project
- Assistance in developing ongoing measurement of improvements for ISO50001 and other Energy Management Systems
- Ecopare's M&V consultants are CMVP qualified
- We are independent so ensure impartial reporting of savings
- We can scale our solution from verifying a single process/ project or across an entire estate/organisations' energy savings
- We have the ability to provide the resources to develop the M&V plan, measure the energy and to verify the savings
Our Team's Certifications
We have a very well qualified team who can assist you in your audit requirements. Some of the certifications include:
Why you should use Ecopare
Case Study - Measurement & Verification
Ecopare were contracted to provide a heat consumption, electrical energy usage and water usage verification for a fibre pulping prototype plant.Outcome
A set of data over a 24 hour period that provided input heat from gas boilers, electrical load for the plant equipment and water consumption within the process. The report assisted in gaining an EU grant for further development of the system.