a smart way to reduce energy
Ecopare delivered over £900,000 in savings through LED warehouse lighting last year
Ecopare’s Lighting Division specialises in LED lighting for logistics and industrial clients. We provide a complete lighting solution from the initial lighting survey, new lighting design and the installation of the LED high bays or LED task lights.
We have a range of lighting options to suit most budgets with typical paybacks ranging from 12 months to 36 months depending on the operating hours of the facility.
We have extremely experienced installation teams who have successfully installed thousands of LED light fittings into many different industrial facilities such as automotive, fabrication, process and food sectors.
We are ISO9001 and SafeContractor accredited to ensure that our processes and installation methods are reliable, repeatable and safe.
Why choose Ecopare?
- Experienced in delivering LED lighting upgrade projects into logistics and industrial environments
- Typical savings range from 60% for standard LED lighting to 90% for LED lighting with controls
- Full service from surveys & design through to installation & commissioning
- Lighting manufacturer independent, so we will always propose the right solution for our clients
- Accurate before and after energy usage reporting to verify savings made
- Our clients include Jaguar Land Rover, Pilkington, Snows Timber and many others
- Accredited by the Carbon Trust’s Green Business Fund and Low Carbon Workspace for SME grant funding for LED upgrades
- Improved quality of light and working conditions, with improved appearance
- Zero maintenance for 10 years
- Minimum 5 year warranty on all our solutions
- Zero UV and zero mercury
- Non-repayable funding available
- Automotive and Engineering
- Fabrication and Assembly
- Printing, Painting and Weaving
- Food and Beverage
- Logistics and Distribution warehouses
We would be delighted to carry out a free site visit to assess your lighting needs.
Email our sales team at email@example.com, call us on 01483 688170 or please complete the form below.
"What a difference in our lighting levels throughout the Units! I would like to extend my thanks to the Ecopare Team who have advised and guided us through the installation and enabled us to access funding from Low Carbon Workplaces."
"There has been no disruption to our work and both sets of staff worked professionally, harmoniously and within the stated time frame. I am looking forward to seeing a 72% reduction in energy usage with the added benefit of much lower energy costs."