a smart way to reduce energy
Ecopare delivered over £900,000 in savings though LED warehouse lighting last year
Ecopare’s Lighting Division specialises in LED lighting for industrial clients. We provide a complete lighting solution from the initial lighting survey, new lighting design and the installation of LED high bay and LED task lighting. We have a range of lighting options to suit most budgets with typical paybacks ranging from 18 months to 36 months depending on the operating hours of the facility.
We have extremely experienced installation teams who have successfully installed thousands of LED light fittings into many different industrial facilities such as automotive, fabrication, process and food sectors.
We are ISO9001 and SafeContractor accredited to ensure that our processes and installation methods are reliable, repeatable and safe.
Why choose Ecopare?
- Experienced in delivering LED lighting upgrade projects in industrial environments
- Typical savings range from 60% for standard LED lighting to 90% for LED lighting with controls
- Full service from surveys & design through to installation & commissioning
- Lighting manufacturer independent, so we will always propose the right solution for our clients
- Accurate before and after energy usage reporting to verify savings made
- Our clients include Jaguar Land Rover, Pilkington, Snows Timber and many others
- Accredited by the Carbon Trust’s Green Business Fund and Low Carbon Workspace for SME grant funding for LED upgrades
- Improved quality of light and working conditions, with improved appearance
- Zero maintenance for 10 years
- Minimum 5 year warranty on all our solutions
- Zero UV and zero mercury
- Non-repayable funding options available
A leading logistics company required a new lighting system for a 26,000m2 client warehouse to replace a mixture of linear T8 and T12 fittings and Sodium High Bays at an average height of 7m.Results
- £186,000 savings per annum
- Annual eCO2 emissions are reduced by 734 tonnes a year
Get in touch
We would be delighted to carry out a free site visit to assess your lighting needs.
Email Helen Lawrence at email@example.com or call 01483 688170
"What a difference in our lighting levels throughout the Units! I would like to extend my thanks to the Ecopare Team who have advised and guided us through the installation and enabled us to access funding from Low Carbon Workplaces."
"There has been no disruption to our work and both sets of staff worked professionally, harmoniously and within the stated time frame. I am looking forward to seeing a 72% reduction in energy usage with the added benefit of much lower energy costs."