- Ecopare exports to Slovakia September 18, 2017
Ecopare, an energy management company, based on the Surrey Research Park in Guildford have successfully completed its first large export order to ...
- The Carbon Trust announces changes to its Green Business Fund September 5, 2017
The Carbon Trust has announced changes to the financial contribution it ...
- Ecopare installs latest technology LED lighting at St Thomas of Canterbury School, Guildford June 21, 2017
Ecopare has recently installed new LED lighting for St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School in Merrow, Guildford,
fully funded by a ...
- Ecopare awarded The Planet Mark™ Acre of Rainforest Certificate April 3, 2017
Ecopare has been awarded The Planet Mark™ Acre of Rainforest Certificate in recognition of our commitment to sustainable improvement through The Planet ...
- Ecopare is awarded Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier status March 28, 2017
As a Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier, Ecopare can assist small and medium sized organisations ...
The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is a collection of sensors, communication channels and computer controllers that can collect, analyse and make decisions at a pace not yet seen within a factory.
Production Engineering Solutions
Clean Energy News
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) is expecting to make annual savings of around £750,000 following the completion of an LED retrofit programme currently underway at its manufacturing facility in Solihull.