Building Energy Audit
Tenanted Public House
Organisation Type Public House
A two week detailed energy data collection and analysis project to understand the amount of energy required to run a pub.
- Installation of electricity sensors on all main energy consumers - the cellars, the kitchen, the bar area and the lighting.
- Installation of energy sensors on the gas meter and water meter.
- Detailed energy capture for 2 weeks to capture daily workload and peak energy usage vs non-working times
- Real-time reporting plus big data post project analytics
A full energy audit report was presented to the landlord that showed:
- Identification of a £1,500 per annum water leak due to a broken exterior tap.
- £2,000 of savings in the kitchen due to optimised kitchen prep time
- Potential £500 per annum savings on new LED Lighting.
Please contact us
If you would like more details about how we can assist you, please use the form below to contract us: