Industrial Process Energy Measurement
Automotive Spray Booth
Organisation Type Industrial Manufacturing type Automotive Paint Shop
A four week energy data collection and analysis project to understand the amount of energy required to run an Automotive Paint Shop Spray booth in a 24/5 environment.
- Installation of electricity sensors on all motors and pumps including AHUs, water reticulation, robots and lighting.
- Installation of gas meters on group AHUs, temperature sensors on incoming airflows.
- Detailed energy capture for 4 weeks to capture weekly production trends
- Real-time reporting plus big data post project analytics
On the back of the provided information, the client was able to:
- Optimise the weekly start-up procedure to reduce the run hours by 10% reducing the annual running cost by £52,000.
- Identification of down-time and welfare-breaks energy cost.
- Kicked off booth pressure balancing project to optimise air-flow to reduce energy costs
- Identified downstream project to replace oven burners to optimise gas usage.
Please contact us
If you would like more details about how we can assist you, please use the form below to contract us: